- Mrs Rose's Online Classroom - Home Page
- Lantern Newspaper
- 11 Regular - Home
- 12th Grade - Home
- 12th Grade - Midterm and Final Review
- 12th Grade - Monsters Project
- 12th Grade - The Anglo-Saxons and Beowulf
- 12th Grade - The Middle Ages and Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- 12th Grade - The Renaissance and Shakespeare's Macbeth
- 12th Grade - The Enlightenment
- 12th Grade - The Romantic Period
- 12th Grade - The Research Paper: Human Heroes and Human Monsters
- 12th Grade - This I Believe Personal Essay
- Parent's Place
- About Me
Short Stories and the Plot Diagram a.k.a. Freytag Pyramid
By the end of our short stories unit, you should be able to diagram the plot on the Freytag Pyramid. Although some stories will not have every aspect of the pyramid, all will demonstrate the exposition, inciting incident, rising action, and climax. Know these terms well because they will haunt your for the rest of your career as an SHS student ;-).
Check out this site for some plot diagramming fun!
This video is not the best quality, but some students claim that it has helped them understand the story better. Although you are not required to watch the video, you might find it entertaining.